Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Tisket A Tasket Block 2 Done

This months design by Anne at Bunny Hill Designs is just the sweetest! I have been admiring everyone blocks and thought it was about time that I finish my own - so here it is!

And the next shot is the first two blocks together. I need to remove the large berry on the snowman block and replace it with a cluster of a three smaller berries, as the scale looks out of proportion to the February block.

Can't wait to see what she comes up with next month. Print Friendly and PDF

8 comments:

  1. Your blocks are right up there as my favorites of all I've seen. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fabrics you are using . . . are they scraps or are they all from one line? Very nice! And I agree with you on the big berry - when you see it beside the February block it does look a little too big. I'll be watching for your March block. - Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank-you to everyone for the nice compliments. I am enjoying this BOM - the design is just so darned cute. Marlene, the fabrics that I've been using are from my stash and scraps and yes the big berry has to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzanne,
    I really love the fabric and color choices on your second block.
    I started mine with wool on fabric, need to rethink my choice before I do the second one.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Job on these also. I have done these blocks and I can't remember enjoying 2 blocks more. Love the Black baskets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzanne,
    I love that you used different backgrounds. Your work is very good. I am going to pull fabrics this weekend as soon as I finish another cool project I am working on. You have inspired me to make it happen.

    P.S. Give Delila a scritch behind the ears from me and let her know Jonah says hi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blocks!!! These by far are some of my favorites that I've seen!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top