Tuesday, February 26, 2013

'Saturday Sparks' Party - starts this Saturday!

Joining link parties is one of my favorite ways to find inspiration.  I love seeing the wonderful projects that people share. I thought it was about time for me to join in on the fun and start hosting my own party. The first party will start this Saturday at 9am EST.
It will be called 'Saturday Sparks', being that inspiring projects tend to 'Spark' my interest and get my creative juices flowing. My hope is that you will find and share inspiration. Looking forward to seeing you there!


Print Friendly and PDF

3 comments:

  1. Great idea! I'm looking forward to it!

    Goedele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds exciting.Looking forward to checking it out.Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've added you to my places to party on Saturday. I'm following you via GFC. I host Fluster Creative Muster Party on Wednesdays and I would love it if you would come by and party with us. Hope to see you there!

    Hugs, Smiles, and Blessings,

    Robin
    Fluster Buster

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top